The start of the 2017-2018 school year is upon us!
(Our site is still under construction…)
Our meetings are typically the first Monday of the month (when school is in session). We are still working on our calendar, and will post when our first meeting will be and we look forward to meeting you.
At the meetings you can find out what the Booster Club is all about, find out things that are happening in the school, and learn how you can get involved. Being involved does not mean that you have to chair anything. Help at events is always appreciated.
The Booster Club is here to help make the entire school a better place. We support every club/group/team at Lynnwood High School.
At this time we have just a couple of chaired positions still available: Membership, Staff Appreciation and Website/FB Coordinator.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Sample of our accomplishments:
- $3,500 for ASB and sports participation fees
- Managed concessions for many events, helping clubs and teams use the concession stand for fundraising
- Provided funds for Homecoming events
- Helped fund the student bus to watch the Girls Basketball team play in the state tournament
- $4,000 in college scholarship money
- Raised over $9,000 with our auction
Over the years, we have provided academic scholarships, helped students pay sports fees and get required physicals, raised money with concessions, funded transportation to important events for clubs, and helped with food donations for needy students. Your support will help us accomplish even more this year
Royal Boosters Live to Give – this is our motto. We need YOU to help us give to every student at Lynnwood High School.
- Shannon Bjornson – President
- Bob Gregg and Heather Kelm – Co-Vice Presidents
- Adina Williams – Secretary
- Marikay Gillingham and Karen Bergfield – Co-Treasurers