Welcome to the 2016-2017 school year!
The current Booster Club Board would like to thank all of our outgoing Booster Club Board Members for all of their efforts on behalf of the Booster Club this past year. Many hands make for light work, and all those who donated their time this past year really made a difference.
We have a few open chaired positions, and would love to answer any questions you might have about: Website Manager, Auction Chair, Club Liaison, Sport Liaison, Fundraising Chair. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like more information. Our first meeting will be October 3rd, and we will share what the LHS Boosters Club is all about and discuss ways that YOU can get involved.
A Sample of our accomplishments:
- $3,500 for ASB and sports participation fees
- Managed concessions for many events, helping clubs and teams use the concession stand for fundraising
- Provided funds for Homecoming events
- Helped fund the student bus to watch the Girls Basketball team play in the state tournament
- $2,500 in college scholarship money
- Raised over $8,000 with our auction
Over the years, we have provided academic scholarships, helped students pay sports fees and get required physicals, raised money with concessions, funded transportation to important events for clubs, and helped with food donations for needy students. Your support will help us accomplish even more this year.
Royal Boosters Live to Give – this is our motto. We need YOU to help us give to every student at Lynnwood High School.
- OPEN – Fundraising/Events Coordinator
- Julee McArthur – Membership
- Kellie Cooper – Concession Coordinator
Royal Sponsors Needed!
Want to help LHS students and get some exposure for your business as well? Click here to visit the Royal Sponsors page and consider buying some advertising space. LHS Royal Boosters uses these funds solely to help disadvantaged students participate in sports, clubs and other student activities.
Click here to read a message from our President about Royal sponsorship.